- In the triune God: The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour.
- The Church is called to make disciples of all nations.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ
- In water baptism, and observance of the Lord’s Supper.